Sunday, March 9, 2008

Wedding Season

Weddings weddings weddings. They are delightful. Particularly when one is a guest I feel. It's so much fun to get drunk and enjoy the (hopefully) great food and general celabratory atmosphere. But more than that, weddings are a huge event in a persons life, and those close to them can't help but be caught up in the joy and love too.

This year Mr D's bro is getting married to the delightful Miss B - hurrah! And a few weeks after this momentus event, a cousin is getting married. While it's not quite as exciting (to me anyway), as seeing Miss B walk down the ailse with my brother in law waiting for her, it should still be alot of fun. And, to cap it all off Emerald announced she is getting married to Stewy in January. Good for them I say.

Everybody is growing up and getting married. Does this mean we're officially grown ups?

1 comment:

BaSiL said...

Aqua darling!
So good to see you here. Blogging is fun in its own way hey.

I particularly liked your use of "Miss B." I'm adopting that one.